Jason Criddle of Smartr Marketing is my guest today. We talk about sales as a core function of any business, app-based referral business and the importance of content creation.
Lifetime compensation of multi-level marketing models and the opportunity to work with a multi-level marketing company is what brought Jason to where he is today. His company reached out to me to pitch a product called the Smartr Marketing App and an opportunity to make a little income for the podcast. I looked him up and found that Jason’s career and views looked pretty interesting, so I reached out. Jason is located near my hometown in the Dallas Fort Worth Metro area. The Smartr Marketing App wanted to create an MLM-type compensation without all the drawbacks of pay-to-sell models, non-competes and other elements that we discuss.
Jason is one bright guy whose company is doing a lot of different things, though they are in the process of niching it all down – I love that. He’s a millenial with a passion for helping entrepreneurs and small businesses succeed.
We start the episode by talking about his experience working with multi-level marketing organizations and go on to discuss:
- How to track your word of mouth marketing
- Jason’s introduction to software and apps
- The importance of focusing on a core product or service
- His views on the law of attraction
- The difference between the present and future ‘you’
- Focus on your character and your goals will take care of themselves.
- Spend time creating your space and content online. It speaks for you before you can.
- Action is critical to attract the life that you want.